Re: [opensuse] test to see if I get this message back
On 1/24/2014 1:22 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
On 01/24/2014 03:20 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-01-24 22:01, Duaine Hechler wrote:
No, you will not. Gmail removes them. They are posted, but you will
never see them.

Yes, I did. Somehow they got marked as "Starred" - as soon as returned them
to the Inbox , I received them.

Check your filter (edit).
Staring is a separate option, and you may have checked that by mistake in
addition to the
Label option.

BTW, I use Gmail server side filters to put all mailing lists into separate
folders rather
the letting any of them go to the inbox. I also have gmail set up as imap so
that
it looks the same from anywhere.