Re: [opensuse] LibreOffice PDF Import
On 2014-01-24 14:31, lynn wrote:
On Fri, 2014-01-24 at 14:16 +0100, Carlos E. R. wrote:

If they don't know how to open a PDF file, I would reconsider wanting to
work for them. They are computer illiterate.

No, no. On the contrary. The more computer illiterate they are then the
more they pay you. They think you're amazing because you know how to
open a .pdf for example. They'll pay you dearly for that. It's easy
money.

Sigh... you have a point there. :-)

However, it may result that the entire company is pesting you with
"trifles", to the point where you can not do the job you are supposedly
paid for.

Once I was supposed to do programming, but I also had to solve word
processing issues, printer issues, etc, for the rest of the people.
Correction, those people not "down below" in the labs. :-)

Makes for a change and distraction, yes... maybe too much so. It becomes
a problem when the boss does not understand why you take so much time to
"trivially" change the software programming.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.