Re: [opensuse] Adjusting console font size
On 2014-01-24 07:54, Werner Flamme wrote:

To reach it with Ctrl-Alt-F7, I boot into runlevel 3 (or
multiuser.target), change all through the ttys 1-6 by pressing Ctrl-F2
to Ctrl-F6 subsequently until I see a login prompt, and log in on tty6
to start my KDE with "startx". Up to now, I can get back to X with
Ctrl-Alt-F7 then.

No, I do not complain that this only became necessary after systemd was
introduced...

Not systemd, but plymouth, I believe. One of the reasons I remove plymouth.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.