Re: [opensuse] Adjusting console font size
On 2014-01-24 12:49 (GMT+0400) Andrey Borzenkov composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

I run a
script after installation of 12.3, 13.1 and 13.2 one time that lights up all
ttys at init time instead of "on demand".

Any reason to not use NAutoVTs= in logind.conf?

Can't say without experimenting. I never knew either existed before. The logind.conf man page explanation doesn't make clear to me its action timing.

What I do seems to ensure the login prompt instead of "on demand" is already ready whenever I switch to any of 1-6 every time I choose to do so (no apparent evidence prompt was not already there when switched to instead of triggered by the switch to), as well as ensuring no X session lands on any of 1-6.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/