Re: [opensuse] X11 Forwarding issue
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 07:50:23 +0100
On Thursday, January 23, 2014 02:56:26 PM John Andersen wrote:

Thanks for all of the help. In the end I had to change the setting of
X11UseLocalhost to YES. The default is NO and I missed the setting
earlier.

Thanks for that! I have a 12.3 machine that also was not setting DISPLAY. When
I set X11UseLocalhost to Yes (it is commented out in the config file that gets
installed in /etc/ssh) all is better. It seems the default has changed. I
would have expected the commented out value in the config file to be what the
default is.

--
Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer