Re: [opensuse] LibreOffice PDF Import
On 01/23/2014 03:00 PM, John Andersen wrote:
google pdf to odt

It is a service on the web, zamzar.com and about 29 similar others.
(I wouldn't send anything private to these), and there
are other options as well that google will reveal.

Thank you for that.
It was useful, to a point.
All the test is there, not all in the right place, but that can be dealt with .... such as making the headers and footers into headers and footers :-)

But one problem: the conversion has inserted 'manual column breaks" all over the place and I can't figure out how to remove them.

--
And don't tell me there isn't one bit of difference between null and space,
because that's exactly how much difference there is.