Re: [opensuse] LibreOffice PDF Import
On 2014-01-23 21:09, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 01/23/2014 03:00 PM, John Andersen wrote:
However, PDF was never meant to be an editable storage medium.

I have no wish to edit a PDF!

I'm trying to reclaim a lost .odt file for which I have found a PDF.
Actually there was series of .odt and .pdf, but I've lost all of them.
(Don't ask) but if I can reconstitute one .odt I might be able to derive
the others.

Might.

I find it easier to simply create a new document, but perhaps pasting
text from the PDF file.

There is a pdf to text converter somewhere.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.