Re: [opensuse] LibreOffice PDF Import
On 01/23/2014 03:08 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
>Is there no way I can get the PDF back into the -writer?
Yes. Use the original source file that was used to create the initial PDF.

No kidding.

Notice that when creating a PDF from LO, there is a tickbox to "embded
OpenDocument file". This makes it easier to edit the PDF - because the
original source file is included. In fact, both are distributed.

That's useful, but I don't know if I used it when generating the PDF.
How would I find out?

--
Clear the battlefield and let me see
All the profit from our victory.