Re: [opensuse] LibreOffice PDF Import
On 2014-01-23 20:00, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 01/23/2014 12:32 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

OK, done that.
What I get is an image. Each line of text is a separate image thing.
So if I were to compose a document with -writer and export as a PDF then
import, what it imports into is -draw. I can edit it as a drawing, a
picture, but not as a text.

Correct.

Sometimes you can, but a single line at a time, at best.

Is there no way I can get the PDF back into the -writer?

Yes. Use the original source file that was used to create the initial PDF.

No kidding.

Notice that when creating a PDF from LO, there is a tickbox to "embded
OpenDocument file". This makes it easier to edit the PDF - because the
original source file is included. In fact, both are distributed.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.