Re: [opensuse] LibreOffice PDF Import
On 01/23/2014 12:32 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-01-23 15:44, Anton Aylward wrote:

Is this missing completely from the openSuse implementation or what?

LibreOffice -> File -> Open -> select PDF file - enter.

Works here.

OK, done that.
What I get is an image. Each line of text is a separate image thing.
So if I were to compose a document with -writer and export as a PDF then import, what it imports into is -draw. I can edit it as a drawing, a picture, but not as a text.

If I were to compose as a proper graphic, and here my experience with with InkScape rather than -draw, then the text boxes flow, they are not the disjointed things like this.

Is there no way I can get the PDF back into the -writer?

Maybe hand editing is doable for a one page document but not for some of the longer ones.

--
December 32, 1999: We're pleased to report no Y2K failures!