Re: [opensuse] Adjusting console font size
В Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:14:36 -0500
Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> пишет:

After booting, is there a way to adjust the console font size?

== background ==

I'm trying to create my own opensuse based boot DVD. With a Mac Book
Air, the font size is way too small. I don't want to change grub,
since that would affect all users.

I'd like to just have a note in the release notes for the DVD that if
the font size is too small, they can adjust it via ....

You will need to load different font; it is normally per-VT, so it
should not affect other users. Look in /usr/share/kbd/consolefonts for
available fonts.