Re: [opensuse] Temp directories NOT cleared at boot (oS13.1)
Le 23/01/2014 08:19, Dylan a écrit :
Hi

I was doing some general HD housekeeping recently, and found several hundred
old and irrelevant files scattered through the directories under /tmp. This
was surprising, since I have the "clear temp directories on boot" option set
to "yes" in the YaST sysconfig editor module.

Is this no longer the 'correct' method to cleat the temp directories? How
should I make sure that these directories do not become overloaded with
redundant files in future?

Thanks
Dylan
may be they are owned by "root", the setup for root is different then for normal users

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org