[opensuse] How to access openSUSE server hosted in VirtualBox
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:59:29 +0100
Hi,
I have VirtualBox on my notebook (running openSUSE 13.1) hosting for testing
purposes openSUSE 13.1 server. I wonder how to configure network VB's and
hosted's OS networking to be able to access server services from hosting
computer. All my trials failed: I lost network on server and I can't connect
it. I don't need to access hosted system from outer network. Any advice?
All the best,
Vojtěch

--
Vojtěch Zeisek