[opensuse] WebRTC successes with openSUSE (Firefox) to openSUSE (Firefox) machines
Hi all.

Interested to know if any openSUSErs out there are having any luck making audio / video WebRTC calls using exclusively openSUSE with Firefox at each end? Especially using the current FF version 26 or lower, not the nightlies or beta. This could be via a 3rd party web-based service like talky.io or otherwise.

Note that I'm not interested in knowing about Chrome or other client software like jit.si which can apparently handle WebRTC in its latest version. I'm trying to discern if the problems I'm encountering are likely Firefox not yet being fully ready or the somewhat messed up internet connection at the shared property where I live, and which I can do very little about.

Trying to call my folks in another country, it seems all is fine at their end, they can see and hear me okay, I can now see them okay in FF25, but audio is messed up. Their voices sound like somebody is playing Pacman on the Atari 2600. Everything they say gets stretched and slowed down, chopped into segments and robotised, to such an extent that I can't make out hardly anything.

What's your experience?