Re: [opensuse] windows 98 emulation
jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> írta:
Le 16/01/2014 17:02, Istvan Gabor a écrit :

What options do I have currently to run windows 98 with a decent speed on
my system? I would prefer something opensource or free software at least.

this says it's possible

http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?pid=11907461

can you share the reason you want w98? I can play my old games with XP or
dosbox, playonlinux for some windows 95 games (I couldn't install w95 - even
with official cd's)

Since I have windows 98 install media, and I even have license for windows 98.
Windows 98 and windows 2000 were the latest windows I am familiar with. I don't
have windows XP.

Cheers,

Istvan