Re: [opensuse] Obscure http -> https redirection in Firefox
On 01/12/2014 11:40 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:
For your http/https virtual servers. How is apache handling the transfer to
https with redirection or with mod_rewrite and address rewriting?

Neither. I have 1 https vhost and the rest is http. So, I just have the
virtualhost configuration.

I tried your URL with http and I get nothing, just a blank white page. With
https I get all the warnings and things that make me think I'm about to get
shot.

Jeps, that's how it's supposed to be. As I said, I use the http host for
dumping stuff that's too big to send by email. I just mail direct links
then. So there's nothing really going on on the http host.

-S

--
(o_ Stefan Gofferje | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
//\ Reg'd Linux User #247167 | VCP #2263