Re: [opensuse] lack of space on /boot for new kernel
On 2014-01-16 22:19 (GMT+0100) Carlos E. R. composed:

plymouth is
on the remove list so that I never forget. Thus I never installed it on
real hardware and I have never _seen_ it in action.

I've seen it on systems I did not install, and on distros that make crucial system components depend on plymouth being installed to remain installed themselves (e.g. Mageia).

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/