Re: [opensuse] smbd errors
On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 08:56:24PM +0100, lynn wrote:
On Thu, 2014-01-16 at 20:47 +0100, Lars Müller wrote:
[ 8< ]
Now it's up to you to do your homework. Please feed bugzilla as
described by this mail
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2014-01/msg00593.html and report the
resulting bug report ID back to this thread.

I think we'll wait to see how the Samba Developers respond to your
comments on that topic on samba-technical first.

Your homework has no dependency to the suggestion made with
https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2014-January/097304.html
which is about systemd and the message we write at startup of a daemon
(nmbd, smbd, winbindd).

Oranges are even in 2014 not growing on apple trees.

A short refresh for you: you complained about AppArmor causing trouble
as soon as you joined a domain which is driven by a Microsoft Server and
Active Directory.

Go and file the bug and assign it to Chritian. Without such a bug
report it's unlikely up to impossible that an update gets published for
openSUSE 13.1.

Thanks,

Lars
--