Re: [opensuse] windows 98 emulation
On 1/16/2014 10:24 AM, jdd wrote:
Le 16/01/2014 17:02, Istvan Gabor a �crit :

can you share the reason you want w98? I can play my old games with XP or
dosbox, playonlinux for some windows 95 games (I couldn't install
w95 - even with official cd's)

jdd

Not sure it matters why. There might be lots of reasons, and wine won't do.
There is still pockets of windows 98 in use in poorer African countries and
parts of South America. In my day job we test our applications in everything
from Windows 95 through Windows 8.1. Ok, not everything, we have no customers
running Bob.

We use VmWare hosted on Linux or Windows.