Re: [opensuse] smbd errors
On Thu, 2014-01-16 at 17:40 +0100, Mariusz Fik wrote:
Dnia czwartek, 16 stycznia 2014 17:13:40 lynn pisze:
Unfortunately, it doesn't help and introduces another error:

After editing this file, did You do as root:
1. `logprof`.
2. `systemctl restart apparmor`
3. `systemctl restart smb`

Yes.

This completely solved issue with PID file here, on 2 systems with openSUSE
13.1.

According to the devs, the pid issue is a warning. smbd starts but the
warning persists. But it's not just this error/warning. Our file server
is part of a domain. I don't think the devs can test bugs under those
conditions so it is no use sending a bug report.
Thanks for your interest.
L x