[opensuse] windows 98 emulation
Hello:

I would like to run windows 98 in in my openSUSE 12.2 in a virtual environment.

Unfortunately Virtualbox is useless for emulating windows 98 (terribly slow,
graphics glitches, guest OS support can not be installed).

I also tried QEMU, but since my processor (despite of it is a Core2 Quad
processor) does not support virtualization, QEMU cannot use the kvm kernel
module, and therefore is very slow.

Several years ago I used VMware and it could run windows 98 with reasonable
speed on much less advanced hardware using its own kernel module (which did not
require cpu support if I remember correctly).

What options do I have currently to run windows 98 with a decent speed on my
system? I would prefer something opensource or free software at least.

Thanks,

Istvan