Re: [opensuse] PXE boot live CD?
2014/1/13 Christopher Myers <cmyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Out if curiosity, were you able to get this working? I saw that they resolved
the bug you put in, so I created a new 13.1 image on suse studio using the
version of kiwi they suggested, but I'm still getting the same error. I
didn't know if there is any special config necessary? I just built a new base
image and added that version of kiwi to it, and downloaded it as a live iso,
then set it up on the pxe server like normal.

.:. Sent from my phone, please forgive my typing .:.

Hi Christopher, I can't tested yet, but you can see the suggested
syntax on this article (in the Spanish wiki):

https://es.opensuse.org/SDB:Puesta_en_marcha_de_un_servidor_PXE#El_caso_de_openSUSE

Please, could you share the link for download your iso from suse studio? Thanks!