Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird : mail to list without html
op 10-01-14 21:06, John Andersen schreef:

You may have missed the Pull-down setting on that Send Options page that offers
Convert to HTML.
Also be sure you check the copy that arrived in your Home Account.

The copy stored in your Send Mail folder may still look like html, but the copy
received
by your home-account will not be html.

Hi,

I did some more tests. It seems the only way to have it like *I* want is to use shift-click.
If I set "convert to plain text", every "unknown" address will get a plain-text message, which is not what I/the company wants. The other settings there, except "ask what to do", seem to produce html or html/plain-text no matter what is configured elsewhere (plain-text domain or addressbook).

I know what to do to get plain-text, so for me the case is closed.

But thanks anyway, I learned a few thing about Thunderbird.

Regards,

Koenraad.