Re: [opensuse] Yast: Unknown config. Invalid snapshot
I think this is related to btrfs snapshots which Yast2 may optionally use.
I don't use btrfs for root, and I see the same message. Snapshots are
explained a bit here:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Snapper_Tutorial

If I run the diagnostic commands mentioned in the tutorial I see...

michael@kosmos1:~ % snapper list-configs
Config | Subvolume

michael@kosmos1:~ % snapper list
Unknown config.

My desktop has a file /etc/sysconfig/snapper, but it is empty. With some
more research it might be possible to put something in this file that would
get rid of the message (on the to-do list).

I was originally looking into why yast2 disk was crashing for me, but
I think "Unknown config." is a false lead, and may be "normal".

If you still think yast2 is misbehaving check /var/log/YaST2/y2log