Re: [opensuse] Re: I don't know how to make bluetooth work in 13.1 - text mode
On 2014-01-12 15:25, Malcolm wrote:

Hi
At the [bluetooth]# help and info work, there is also

Yes, I saw "help", but it only gives a list of commands. "info" fails,
as does "pair" (Device Mobil not available, which is false).

bluetooth-sendto, which in Gnome pop up a Nautilus window to transfer
files?

That's a gnome component, and the point of this is that I'm trying to
avoid gnome, as they don't play nice with xfce, on purpose.

I'm trying to find a way for xfce users, who do not have the gnome
pattern installed, to use bluetooth in 13.1

And apparently it doesn't exist.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.