Re: [opensuse] general thoughts on 13.1?
Hello,

Am Freitag, 10. Januar 2014, 10:01:35 schrieb jdd:
Le 10/01/2014 02:10, John Andersen a écrit :

On 1/9/2014 4:57 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Yet those people surely reported the issues in Bugzilla - else how would
they expect the issues to be solved?>
Unfortunately, thats not always true. If things go badly, many people
get out of the testing business.
If you remember the list was pretty acrimonious about that time due
to getting shouted down every time any problem with KDE 4 was mentioned.

when there are problem, there is certainly at least one people to report
it...

but for 13.1, the release is too young for the numbers to be complete

that said, 13.1 is very easy to install, I did it on install fests more than
10 times with very little problems, including new windows 8 computers with
secure boot

can you tell me witch Bios and Board you are testing ?

On my systems i have on one a Bios Problem with secure boot, on the Next a
Install Problem with mkinitrd, the initrd can't written :-(. all ASUS
Boards...-

and remember 13.1 was choosen to be the next evergreen

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

Günther J. Niederwimmer