Re: [opensuse] general thoughts on 13.1?
Dylan wrote:
Well, I can try. But as I mentioned, when this happens, I can't do
anything.

Open the task manager *before* you start the operation, or leave it
open (semi-)permanently for a while, and you can just look at it when
the problem occurs... make it always-on-top or arrange windows so it's
visible if you can't even switch windows...

I left it running, but it still took a couple of minutes before I could
see anything. It doesn't show anything that top doesn't. Regardless,
when I could finally see something, it was "plugin-container" that was
hogging the resources, as it has in the past.