Re: [opensuse] Strange error when attempting to upgrade system.
Hello,

On Wed, 08 Jan 2014, John Andersen wrote:
On 1/8/2014 8:02 PM, David Haller wrote:
*yikes* ;) (that's all the mono/csharp stuff, desktop-indexing and a
BIG selection of other stuff. Yes, I searched for that crap during
installation, taboo'ed it, breaking packages, and good riddance!).

On the other hand, Desktop Indexing FINALLY works, and works well, after
3 or 5 years of taboo-ing it myself, I've finally come to rely on it for
my daily work flow.

Need to find every program that uses a certain header file or references
a certain data element? Its Instant. An there is no discernible load imposed
on my machine, even when I check out a boat-load of code from our repository
to work on. Wonder full.

Hm. That does sound interesting. What indexer / backend / frontend are
you using? And can in be configured to index only specific
directories?

-dnh

--
It's a bird.. It's a plane..
No, it's KernelMan, faster than a speeding bullet, to your rescue.