Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird : mail to list without html
On 1/10/2014 1:10 AM, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
op 09-01-14 17:55, Bob Williams schreef:

Preferences
> Composition
> General
> Send Options

Add opensuse.org to 'Plain Text Domains'.

HTH

Bob

Bob, unfortunately, THN (This Helps Not) ;-)

I tested it by sending a mail to my home-account after adding my home-domain
to the "plain-list" and the mail is still sent in html.

Thanks anyway.

Koenraad.

You may have missed the Pull-down setting on that Send Options page that offers
Convert to HTML.
Also be sure you check the copy that arrived in your Home Account.

The copy stored in your Send Mail folder may still look like html, but the copy
received
by your home-account will not be html.