Re: [opensuse] opensuse 13.1 annoying limitations
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 20:59:22 +0100
On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 8:33 PM, Marco Calistri
<marco.calistri@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also, don't forget that it was well known, documented etc. that the
Bluetooth stack was broken on release - particularly on KDE4. This
was discussed, announced etc, along with the reason exactly why
Bluetooth was broken on release.

C.

Yes I knew about that, but do you mean that broken stuff will keeps stay
broken?

If you know this, then I assume you also know that fixes for the
Bluetooth stack will be pushed out when they are ready... as was
discussed in depth on the Factory list prior to the release of 13.1.

If you want the details of why it's broken, and what will be done,
read the Factory mailing list archives in the week or so prior to
release.

If it's not yet working right that's probably because Bluez5 on KDE
isn't ready yet.

openSUSE 13.1 x86_64, KDE 4.11