[opensuse] The http://opensuse-community.org/ is broken.
Hi,

The <http://opensuse-community.org/> is broken, there are some pages
that instead of displaying content they display the directory listing of
apache. For instance, this one:

<http://opensuse-community.org/Restricted_formats/>

gives a directory list.

Guessing that the 13.1 file in there is the wanted one, it does open
correctly, at:

<http://opensuse-community.org/Restricted_formats/13.1>

But instead, the 12.3 one:

<http://opensuse-community.org/Restricted_formats/12.3/>

is a directory that opens this listing:

+++·············
Index of /Restricted_formats/12.3

Icon Name Last modified Size Description[DIR]
Parent Directory -
[TXT] zh-hans 20-Dec-2013 11:02 19K
·············++-

The only file in there, zh-hans, displays in chinese, Japanese, or
some other oriental language. I can only read the "zypper install" command.

I don't know whom to send an email to. The "Feedback" link points to
<irc://irc.opensuse.org/opensuse-chat>. I have never used IRC nor do I
intend to.

The page seems to be a wiki, but the "discussion" link gives a 404 error.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.

  • No further messages