[opensuse] Re: general thoughts on 13.1?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 07:08:27 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 07:47:40 +0800, George Olson (SUSE list) wrote:

But I am curious to know from those of you who have done the upgrade -
are you overall pleased with 13.1?

Yes. I've upgraded two of three systems now, and am happy with it. The
third one is probably going to happen this weekend, just haven't had the
time to do it.

Remember that on support venues, most of what you see will be people with
problems - the successes don't tend to take the time say "it works here."

Asking the question is a good thing. :)

Jim

--
Jim Henderson