Re: [opensuse] general thoughts on 13.1?
On 01/10/2014 02:17 AM, Felix Miata wrote:
What does that represent?

The OP wanted to have a "big picture", and that's what it
is, not more.

Statistics ... and that's always the problem with them:
the interpretation. ;-)

For me, this means that 13.1 is quite good in the total
number of bug reports, and I don't see the slightest
reason for words like "horror release" as we've seen
on this ML.

IMHO people should be more positive and concentrate on
one actual issue instead of launching threads with such
over-generalized topics. As the OP asked for personal
rating and for pointers to get a global picture in a
nice and discreet way, I responded to both aspects the
way I did.

Have a nice day,
Berny