Re: [opensuse] problem with raid number on 13.1 install
On 2014-01-09 08:29, G.O. wrote:

<some lines here of trying manual resume of certain devices>
Waiting for device /dev/md125 to appear...

When I boot into 12.3 on the same box, I have 3 raid 1 drives set up:
/dev/sda2 and /dev/sdb2 form /dev/md0 - this is the raid partition that
I did the installation on.
/dev/sda3 and /dev/sdb3 form /dev/md2 - this is the root drive for
running 12.3
/dev/sda4 and /dev/sdb4 form /dev/md1 - this is my home partition.

That discrepancy has been reported in other posts as the problem.

One suggestion I read recently is having a proper /etc/mdadm.conf. If
you have that file, check the contents, the uuid you see might come from
there. I can not locate now that post, but it said how to automatically
create the proper file.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.