Re: [opensuse] Obscure http -> https redirection in Firefox
On 01/08/2014 09:28 PM, John Andersen wrote:
Some features of firefox might be biting you:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/959914

That might be possible...

Maybe you forgot this was installed: https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere

No, I posted a list of my extension further up in the thread.
I also have some more virtual http hosts running on this same server and
with those I don't experience this "redirection".

Try in Safe mode on firefox, that disables extensions

Tried, same issue.

Ted emailed me directly in the meanwhile, confirming that he sees part
of the behavior when he adds https://home.gofferje.net/ as a bookmark in
FF, so it appears, it really has to do something with the bookmarks.

-S

--
(o_ Stefan Gofferje | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
//\ Reg'd Linux User #247167 | VCP #2263

< Previous Next >