[opensuse] Blu Ray Copying
I hope this is an appropriate subject for this list. I have an idea to buy a large disk array with a high speed USB card for my desktop and copy my Blu Ray disk collection to the disks and then have the desktop serve them to my media center.

I have researched this on Google and it seems possible, but I've tried so many things that people say work and it turns out they don't, and I can't afford to make a mistake.

If anyone would know if this can be done considering the copy protection on the disks I would appreciate any insights. I am already doing this with DVDs that are NOT copy protected by copying each DVD to its own directory. I haven't worked out how to serve them to any of my A/V media yet, but I can use kaffeine. I know there are boxes for accessing media over networks though devices like Roku.

Any info and experiences would be very welcomed.

Thanks,

Jim