Re: [opensuse] Obscure http -> https redirection in Firefox
On 01/08/2014 12:08 PM, Ted Byers pecked at the keyboard and wrote:

On 14-01-08 11:44 AM, Dave Howorth wrote:
Ted Byers wrote:
On 14-01-08 11:19 AM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 08/01/14 13:01, Stefan Gofferje escribió:

<snip>

I just looked at both Firefox 24 and Firefox 16, and th eonly place I
can see where that might be possible is in the configuration of how
Firefox connects to the web. There is a section where it allows you to
configure a proxy. I know nothing of proxies, though, so I have no idea
if a proxy can do that. If not, then the location of the setting to
require Firefox to use https whenever possible must be in a really
obscure location. i could not find anything related to it.

Cheers

Ted

Has the OP tried clearing the cache within firefox?
Edit:Preferences:Advanced:(Cashed and Offline data)

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998