Re: [opensuse] does anyone have gallery2 on 13.1 running?
Le 08/01/2014 10:44, David C. Rankin a écrit :

The photo-mgmt.php page was one I did back with 11.0. So if we find things
that need to be added or changed, let me know.

I myself use piwigo, which is a similar application

http://dodin.info/piwigo/index.php

no problem with 12.3, but as I want to use the evergreen 13.1 version, I'm interested about php eventual problems.

there is a thread running on the php subject on the mailing list of pmwiki, an other of the applications I use

http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2014-January/061924.html

it's a bit difficult for me to understand, but may be you can find infos there

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org