Re: [opensuse] Chromium crashes desktop
On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 8:02 AM, Andrey Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
В Tue, 07 Jan 2014 21:32:39 -0500
James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

Sounds like some update overwrote nVidia libraries. How did you install
nVidia driver (package or manually)? If manually, you need to reinstall
it.

[ 18483.357] (EE) NVIDIA(0): log file that the GLX module has been
loaded in your X
[ 18483.357] (EE) NVIDIA(0): server, and that the module is the

Could be the same thing that happened to me with Virtual Box. Recent
update of X-server overwrote libglx installed by NVidia driver
installer. This caused X-server crash.
The cure was re-install nVidia driver (probably there is a switch that
allows only re-install part of it, but I have not checked).

Regards,
--
Mark Goldstein