Re: [opensuse] Chromium crashes desktop
El 07/01/14 16:13, James Knott escribió:
For some unknown reason, Chromium now crashes my desktop when I start
it. When I try starting from a console, I see what may be an error
message, but the desktop crashes before I can read it. Any idea what
may be happening? Is there some log I can check for error messages?
This is critical for me, as I normally use Chromium for managing my
calendar and contacts. I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling, but
problem remains.

What happens *exactly* ? there could be a bug in:

- your DE
- X server
- X drivers
- X libraries