Re: [opensuse] capturing streaming flash audio in openSUSE 12.2
Le 05/01/2014 23:52, Dylan a écrit :
On 05/01/14 19:43, Istvan Gabor wrote:
[SNIP]

I thought that if the sound is sent out through the soundcard there should
some method
to capture and record that sound from the soundcard.

Pulseaudio can be configured to do this - you need the pavucontrol package
installed to route the audio to your recording program.

do you have some explanation? I have pavucontrol and do not see any way

I can make audacity record something, but it's very bad, and looks more like intermodulation than routing

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org