Re: [opensuse] capturing streaming flash audio in openSUSE 12.2
Le 05/01/2014 20:43, Istvan Gabor a écrit :

Unfortunately video download helper does not work with live audio streams,
at least not with this stream. I have the latest video download helper 4.9.21.

sometime works, sometime don't

I'm dl right now your radio and I see the file growing, I also dl sometime ago a radio for my own use, but failed an other time...

don't know why

media stealer don't works

I just noted that audacity simply records the audio, but at a very low level (may be through the HP??? (I have no mike)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org