Re: [opensuse] capturing streaming flash audio in openSUSE 12.2
jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> írta:
Le 04/01/2014 23:53, Istvan Gabor a écrit :
Hello:

I would like to record streaming flash audio as wav files onto my hard disk.

The stream is at:

http://www.hrt.hr/streamf/PROGRAM2

How can I do it?

on firefox, downloaedhelper seems to do the job

jdd

Larry Stotler <larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx> írta:

in firefox you can install an extention called Download Helper that
will download a flash based video/audio file.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

It also supports converting as well.

Unfortunately video download helper does not work with live audio streams,
at least not with this stream. I have the latest video download helper 4.9.21.

I thought that if the sound is sent out through the soundcard there should some
method
to capture and record that sound from the soundcard.

Thanks,

Istvan