Re: [opensuse] Toshiba laptop with 12.3 - automatic suspend/resume stopped working after latest updates
В Вс, 05/01/2014 в 10:46 +0100, Per Jessen пишет:
Andrey Borzenkov wrote:

If systemd-logind does not log Lid close/open event anymore this would
mean that either kernel stops delivering it or for whatever reasons
device changed in between, so logind continues to listen on "dead"
device. Both imply some kernel issue. I had once funny case of "On
Battery" information being wrong after resume because kernel
incorrectly restored memory used to store this bit ...

Try running "upower --monitor-detail" across suspend. It takes events
from the same source so it would be interesting whether it stops
seeing Lid close at the same time.

I tried this a couple of times - upower appears to log a "device
changed" message for /org/freedesktop/UPower/devices/battery_BAT1 about
every 30 seconds. No messages about the lid being closed or opened.

Well, this makes it kernel issue. Kernel does not deliver event. Here is
what I get

Monitoring activity from the power daemon. Press Ctrl+C to cancel.
[14:43:16.709] daemon changed:
daemon-version: 0.9.23
can-suspend: yes
can-hibernate: no
on-battery: no
on-low-battery: no
lid-is-closed: yes
lid-is-present: yes
is-docked: no

[14:43:44.733] daemon changed:
daemon-version: 0.9.23
can-suspend: yes
can-hibernate: no
on-battery: no
on-low-battery: no
lid-is-closed: no
lid-is-present: yes
is-docked: no

This is on 13.1, but I do not expect much changes in this respect.