Re: [opensuse] Enabling ssl on apache 2.4
El 04/01/14 16:29, Andre Malin escribió:

I already did all this stuff, but I just notice there is no more
apache2_mod_ssl module.
Is apache2_mod_nss replacing it? If this is the case how to include it.
Every thing was fine undeer 12.3 but 13.1 give me headache with apache!

mod_ssl is included as usual, I do not know where you got the idea that it is not there or does not work.

Without seeing the relevant bits of the *apache* logs (as opposed to the system's logs) it is hard to tell what is going on.