Re: [opensuse] gphoto2 - download image file rename/classify helper script
On Sat, 2014-01-04 at 03:25 -0600, David C. Rankin wrote:
<snip>

If anyone has a similar issue, I've cobbled together a helper script to parse
the file, examine the EXIF
and PNG headers and rename them into separate directories with filenames that
contain the image (or filemod) date along with the original image number for
reference.

<snip>

This is very useful. Although I do not download pictures, this is a
useful script. I will grab a copy in case it is required in future.

With Kind Regards.

Sudhir