Re: [opensuse] OT: Asus Question Boards
В Пт, 03/01/2014 в 18:01 +0100, Günther J. Niederwimmer пишет:
Am Freitag, 3. Januar 2014, 17:51:05 schrieb jdd:
Le 03/01/2014 17:40, Günther J. Niederwimmer a écrit :
Yes, but with enabled Secure Boot the system is not starting, win 8 is
starting :-(.

did you change the boot OS from the bios?

Yes, I start with the secure Boot entry In UEFI this is not working, without
Secure Boot in the Bios I can start all system that was in the EFI Folder
openSUSE, openSUSE Secure Boot Win 8.1 ....

openSUSE can't found the Microsoft Key.

I do not understand what you want to say here, sorry. openSUSE does not
search for nor does it need Microsoft key at all. Nor can it do it
because it is unknown. Microsoft key is used by firmware to verify
signature of shim. This signature is applied by Microsoft itself and
openSUSE just receives signed binary without having any access to the
key.

You are the only one having access to hardware and the only one who can
do any debugging. Start with testing whether launching shim itself
(without telling it to boot anything) works. If yes, signature
verification works. Try to use shim to load known good binary, like
Microsoft bootloader. If it works, then the whole process of signature
verification via shim also works. Try to enroll openSUSE key in firmware
and launching GRUB directly without shim.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

Günther J. Niederwimmer