Re: [opensuse] optimizing resolv.conf
On Friday 03 of January 2014 08:34:38 Anton Aylward wrote:
The point here is that with the local DNS server I have control over the
cache and the cash is exactly matched to my use patterns, not that of
some world wide statistical group.

namebench performs the queries based on the user's history in the browser.

All that said, I'm using my own DNS server that forwards requests to the ISP's
server, but the main reasons I do so are that (1) the DSL router's DNS server
does not work and (2) I have set up a local DNS zone.

Regards,
Peter