Re: [opensuse] optimizing resolv.conf
John Andersen said the following on 01/02/2014 05:20 PM:
I wish they would come out with a raspberry with dual cat5 ports.
The current models seem sort of limited in useability.

I hope you realise that there are other very-small motherboards beside the 'berry.

Google for "mini-itx", "nano-itx" and "pico-itx"

Mini-ITX 6.7 × 6.7 in or 170 × 170 mm
Nano-ITX 4.7 × 4.7 in or 120 × 120 mm
Pico-ITX 3.9 × 2.8 in or 100 × 72 mm
Neo-ITX 170 × 85 × 35 mm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pico-ITX
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-ITX

many of these use plugin 'daughter cards' to expand IO capability.
Check the vendors for one that offer multiple Ethernet.

And then there's Arduino ...
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/intel-arduino-quark-galileo,24531.html

If all you need is a minimalist low powered 'board' on the LAN to run basic services such as DNS. DHCP etc and not be a firewall/dual-port
then there's a lot of choice.
And if you want a small board that has slots for those extra ports then there's still a lot of choice.
http://global.aopen.com/products_detail.aspx?Auno=2158