Re: [opensuse] No usb automount in 12.3
Cristian Rodríguez said the following on 09/29/2013 10:35 PM:
El 29/09/13 12:31, Anton Aylward escribió:

I *DO* have a line in the /etc/fstabe for usbfs and /proc/bus/usb

Something wrote outdated requirements into /etc/fstab, probably an old
installer, factory or 13.1 has been fixed though and user's fstab will
be updated if the he/she upgrades using DVD, unfortunately this does not
apply if you upgrade with zypper dup.

OUCH!
I've been upgrading with the 'dup' and reset of repositories for a while now.

Are you suggesting that I simply remove that line?
3.7.10-1.16-desktop

and

systemd-195-13.40.1.i586
usbview-1.1-14.1.2.i586